Reidsville Reapers are playing in the ABA this year

 Had a call with my friend the (ABA) founder and CEO Mr. Newman we was a little nervous about playing in the league this year 2023 -2024 season because we wanted everything to be perfect not the players but the organization we are building a legacy right here in my true home town my family has been here over 150 plus years I want to make my ancestors proud we have partnered with Rockingham Community College they have a beautiful sports facility for our fans and players were working to create the best looking jerseys and book entertainers for our halftime shows we want our fans to enjoy there visit with us so let us formally announce the Reidsville Reapers will be playing in the (ABA) American Basketball Association league regular season 2023-2024

1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog